FLE/FLS Teachers -
We regularly recruit interns in communication/culture and teaching, please come back to this page for updates.
Cultural and communication
We are looking for a cultural and communication assistant for a six-month internship starting mid-September 2023.
- Management of social networks (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Meetup)
- Creation of visuals and monthly newsletter
- Sorting and updating the database of our media library
- Assistance in organizing cultural events (conferences, exhibitions, wine and cheese evenings, Christmas party, etc.)
- Promotion and animation of socio-cultural meetings (game nights, coffee or happy hour meetings, movie nights, etc.)
- Promotion of French language courses
- Search for partners and funding
- Implementation of the cultural program for the 2024 season Six-month internship from September 2023 to February 2024
- Education/degree in cultural communication, cultural event management
Bilingual in English/French (minimum B2 level in each language). Can adapt language level to different situations (social networks,
- Organized, motivated, curious and autonomous
- Mastery of Canva, knowledge of Adobe suite
- Mastery of social networks (Facebook, Instagram)
- Interest in Francophonie and culture
- Sociable (comfortable hosting an event, welcoming an audience)
- Involvement in associations, volunteering, implementation of various projects.
- 800 Canadian dollars/month
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested, please send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
specifying that you are applying for the cultural and communication internship offer.